Pages

Friday 15 November 2013

Pieced Together: Collage Study

Pieced Together : Collage Study
Pieced Together:Collage Study was done in Coloured pencil with some acrylic highlights and some addition of  Rice paper  through collaging. Designed to look like cut pieces creating a look of a very obvious collage. This is based on an original watercolour collage that I previously did. In my previous painting I did in fact cut up a loosely based watercolour and collage to a  another watercolour background and then preceded to collage further with rice paper and acrylic highlights. In this particular piece I drew the images as such in colour pencil  and attempted to recreate the look of the collage. I did add some acrylic highlights and some rice paper threads were added at the beginning and at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment