Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Art Classes

I have started designing some art projects  for children and adults: projects that are designed for those that may have little experience in painting but would love to try.  I have started with a fanciful design of a kitten that would be a class for any age. 

 


This example demonstrates a graded background wash, blocking in colours (kitten) highlighting, shading, detailing and some simple brush strokes to create flowers and leaves.  

This design can be adapted in teaching a young class  or as a birthday event.

For the more experienced painter one can focus more on the detailing. 

I will be creating a few similar designs for sale and as a design for teaching.  I am already thinking of a patchwork kitten....

New design in the works ....Hedgie . I have to do a hedgehog as ordered by my daughter. lol

Have a Super Day!!!!  


Oh yeah...if interested in Bangles check out my designs on my Facebook Page.  Jo's Art Studio. :)

This particular design is sold but I will be painting another Jelly Bean Bangle. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment